Turkesterone High Potency Muscle Builder by Psycho Pharma
With structural similarities to human muscle-building hormones, it’s easy to see why Ecdysteroids such as Turkesterone are of great interest to sports scientists, strength athletes, and bodybuilders. In humans, positive effects of ecdysteroids observed include anabolic, anti-diabetic, and immune-stimulating changes. It is believed to lead to an increase in muscle mass by enhancing the muscles’ leucine intake and optimizing the mRNA translation process for increased protein synthesis.
Does Turkesterone Have Side Effects?
Although Turkesterone is sought out for its anabolic, muscle-building properties it is important to note that it does not have androgenic properties, and thus does NOT disrupt human hormones like other synthetic anabolic agents.
Is It Legal?
Turkesterone and Ecdysterone are both naturally occurring hormones and are currently allowed in all forms. However due to their ability to increase athletic performance, historically ingredients like this do find their way to the list of prohibited substances.
Turkesterone vs Ecdysterone
You may respond to one better than the other or both taken together. They have similarities and differences.
- They are both ecdysteroids
- Both show promising benefits in animal trials
- Ecdysterone has a published human trial
- Turkesterone is an analog of ecdysterone and may be slightly more anabolic
- Neither are androgenic and do not disrupt human hormone levels
- They both have similar benefits
- Neither have shown significant toxicity side effects