We’re here to help.
- Is my personal information safe?
Yes. In fact our entire website is secure. You will notice “https://” in your browser bar, which means the information you enter and send in is on a secure server
- My order says "Processing," what does that mean?
“Processing” means your order has been placed and is waiting to be shipped. Once a tracking number is created and the order is shipped out your status will now say “Complete.” You will receive an email letting you know your order has shipped.
- When will my order ship out?
We will try to get all orders out the same business day, if placed before 3pm PST, otherwise your order will go out within 1-2 business days, unless there is any unforeseen delays like a manufacture back order, etc… We will notify you ASAP if there will be an extended delay for any reason.
- Do you ship to Military addresses?
Yes. When shipping to an APO/FPO/DPO address, please select United States as your shipping country. All military orders will ship through USPS.
- Will I get a tracking number for my order?
Yes. All orders will receive a tracking number once the order is shipped out. Tracking numbers are uploaded throughout the day, so once yours is uploaded an automated email will be sent out to you, which includes the tracking number.
- I placed an order, but multiple transactions are showing up on my bank statement or it said my order was declined, but it still shows up on my bank statement.
Anytime you hit the submit button, whether your order is accepted or declined the transaction(s) will show up on your bank statement as a pending transaction. However, if your order was declined it will not post and depending on the bank will fall off within 1-3 business days.
- My credit card keeps getting declined, but I have used it elsewhere just fine and/or have enough money on the card.
The number one reason your credit card may be declined is because the billing address you provide does not match the address where you receive your credit card statements. Also, it may be declined for security reasons and you would need to contact your bank to have them approve/release the charge.
- What if my order is lost or damaged in the mail?
Black Diamond Supplements, LLC is not liable for any lost pakages. We do not assume any responsibility for damaged packages. However, USPS Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express come with insurance ($50 and $100), so if the package is lost or damaged we can submit a claim with USPS, but it is up to them to decide if the claim is approved or not.
Still have some questions?Contact Us