Platinum Pre by Optimum Nutrition
PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY & FOCUS
Pre-workout supplementation isn’t new. What’s exciting about new PLATINUM PRE- is ON’s commitment to using ingredients in amounts that are clearly listed on the Facts Panel for all to see. There’s no marketing hype in this product. This pre-workout formula is 100% business, just like you’ve come to expect from ON.
Of course, you also expect ON to provide more, and this Platinum-level pre-workout powder is no exception. In addition to intense energy and focus, the formula supports training performance with beta-alanine and citrulline. A novel fruit extract and a unique PhytoBlend complete the package. Those who demand more depend on Optimum Nutrition.
2 Scoops Provide:
- 4 Grams of Micronized Citrulline & Pepform Citrulline Peptides – L-citrulline is a precursor to Nitric Oxide (N.O.) synthesis and may support performance during high-intensity exercise. Each 4-gram dose in PLATINUM PRE- combines micronized L-citrulline with an exclusive patent-pending peptide delivery system.
- 3.2 Grams of Carnosyn Beta-Alanine
- Beta-alanine is a key building block for carnosine – a compound that helps neutralize acidic byproducts generated during high-intensity training. Research shows that daily supplementation increases muscle carnosine levels, supporting harder and longer training sessions.
- 400 mg Caffeine
- As the subject of numerous studies, caffeine is one of the most well-researched performance enhancing compounds. Along with increased energy and alertness, caffeine has been shown to help sharpen mental focus and reduce the perception of physical effort during exercise.
- 250 mg Capsicum Fruit Extract
- Capsicum from chili peppers provides metabolic support. The capsicum dose in PLATINUM PRE- has been encapsulated so it doesn’t interfere with the refreshing fruit flavor.
- 500 mg Phytoblend + 200 mg Vitamin C
- A blend of Beet Juice Powder, Grape Seed Extract, Red Wine Grape Extract and Citrus Bioflavonoids with a potent dose of vitamin C provide antioxidant support to round out this comprehensive pre-workout formula
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container : 30
Total Carbohydrate 1g <1% *
Protein <1g 1% *
Vitamin C 100mg 167%
Sodium 60mg 3%
Potassium 70mg 2%
L-Citrulline 2g *
(as Micronized L-Citrulline, Citrulline Peptides [Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate](asPepForm))
Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn) 1.6g *
DMAE Bitartrate 250mg *
PhytoBlend 250mg *
Beet Juice Powder, Greape Seed Extract, MegaNatural Red Wine Grape Extract, Citrus Bioflavoniods
Caffeine 200mg *
Capsimax Capsicum Extract 125mg *
(Capsicum annuum)(fruit)(standardized for capsaicinoids)(Capsimax)
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Lecithin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium
Directions: Take 1-2 scoops 20-40 minutes before training, or anytime you want a boost of energy and alertness. Mix each scoop with 6-10 oz of cold water (to desired sweetness) and consume immediately. Start with 1 scoop or less to assess your tolerance. Do not exceed more than 2 Servings per day.