Humanogen – Ibutamoren by Muscle Gelz
Topical vs. Oral Administration
Although comparable to oral-dosage forms in efficacy, topical creams have numerous advantages over oral forms. First, topical administration avoids the first-pass effect of metabolism associated with the oral route. Therefore, topical administration allows for much higher and improved bioavailability. Second, topical administration allows prolonged release of compounds, which can improve adherence. Third, topical administration minimizes adverse effects due to lower peak concentrations of compounds. Most compounds are very effectively removed by the liver when taken orally. This means that much higher doses, ten to twenty times higher, must be taken when administering orally, as compared to topical administration that avoid the first pass effect of the liver.
Increases Growth Hormone Levels
Decreases Stress & Promotes Sleep
Stimulates Growth & Cell Reproduction
Male and Female Friendly
Powered by Ibutamoren® (MK-677)
Ibutamoren® (MK-677) is a potent, long-acting, selective and non-peptide agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue, mimicking the growth hormone-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin. A Growth hormone secretagogue (GHS) is a compound that acts as a secretagogue which will help promote growth hormone (HGH) levels by stimulating the release of naturally occurring Growth hormone in the body which in turn also increases the levels of IGF-1. Clinically, the Ibutamoren has been demonstrated to increase the release of growth hormones (GH) and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This is without needing the adverse increase of prolactin or cortisol, which is often seen in GHRPs.
Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is a naturally occurring amino acid that works as a neurotransmitter in your brain. Neurotransmitters function as chemical messengers. GABA is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter because it blocks, or inhibits, certain brain signals and decreases activity in your nervous system. When GABA attaches to a protein in your brain known as a GABA receptor, it produces a calming effect. This can help with feelings of anxiety, stress, and fear. One study found that taking a GABA supplement led to a 400% increase in HGH at rest and a 200% increase following exercise. GABA may also increase HGH levels by improving your sleep, since your nighttime growth hormone release is linked to sleep quality and depth.
Other Ingredient: Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine) 10mg
Active ingredients per 8 pumps:
- Ibutamoren® (MK-677) – 30mg
- Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) – 500mg
Humanogen Topical Delivery System
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in Humanogen.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the Humanogen gel.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
Directions: For best results apply 4 pumps of Humanogen twice daily (4 pumps in AM & 4 pumps in PM) to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.